2nd day of adventure in Seoul (24 January 2014) PART 1
Thursday, February 13, 2014 | 11:09 AM | 0 comments
Day 2We were supposed to wake up really early today, but since we were very tired (and Kimie and I stayed until late at night) we accidentally doze off until 8.30 a.m. (First person to wake up: Tiha, 2nd: Me (yeay!not the last person~) Last: Kimie~) I was quite surprise because when I woke up, I found out that I was on the floor. LOL! I accidentally slept on the floor last night! (Good thing that the floor has heater so..no blanket, no worries~)
We had a quick breakfast and headed off to LOTTE WORLD! >.<
On our way from Ehwa Women's University station to Jamsil sation for Lotte world!
It took us about 35 minutes to get to Jamsil. The weather outside was really cold and there are some place that still has thick snow! (Even at Jamsil too!)
*On our way there, I kept thinking on how we're going to play the rides in magic island since its really d**n cold~
We arrived around 9.45 at Jamsil station and walk about 10 minutes to Lotte world. We bought the tickets at a ticket machine and off to LOTTE WORLD!
at the entrance of Lotte World
the ticket cost you about 44,000 won for 1 day pass (this includes magic island)
I can say that Lotte world is like Time square in KL(got theme park in building)+sunway pyramid(got ice skate too!), but this one has a really BIG INDOOR THEME PARK!
see! I've told you its big! :3
they even got a very huge stage! I mean it..its really d**n huge!
my left side view during that time
my right side view during that time
and there's me! I'm such a happy kid to see sooooo many rides here in this building~
*So many rides, but not all of them we can ride it on because of too many people during that time.
All of us decided to go on rides on Magic Island first since the rides in the building are full with people.
on our way to Magic Island and yeah..its super duper cold outside!
We're almost there! and the castle is almost looks like the one in Disneyland!
Unfortunately, there's also a lot of people here in Magic Island. We had no other choice but just patiently queue at the lines.
Our first ride is:
GYRO DROP!
Have you ever ride on spaceshot? Its almost the same but this one they'll slowly spin you around while getting high up and then BAM! they'll drop you like really fast WITHOUT stop! The best part is, when it takes you up, you'll get to see the whole town.
Its winter season, Jamsil is really cold and can you imagine how's it like being dropped from hundreds metre above the air? TT___TT
Our second ride is:
GYRO SPIN!
This one is like riding on a viking ship ride while it spin you round and round. Don't worry, you won't be dizzy while riding on this thing.
At first we want to ride on this one after we ride on gyro spin:
But then, we think of the cold air that keeps slapping on our face..ummm..maybe next time maybe?
So we ended up going to Ghost House watching a 3D horror theatre(which is not that scary at all). (The theatre was about 30 minutes).
Right after we went to the Ghost House. A picture in front of the castle!weeeee~
see~ I told you its really cold here. The pond was still in ice form.
As the weather was getting really cold outside, we decided to get back into the building. Kimie and I were quite hungry during that time, so we stopped at a stall that sells 오뎅 (Odeng) and bought some.
credits: 털보네 떡볶이
Its a fish cake with a spicy soup.
We didn't get to ride a lot of rides in the building as it was crowded with people. We manage to ride on a spinning cup only.
*Lol~look how excited we are in this cup!
quite disappointed that we couldn't ride on this thing
*need to queue up for about 1 hour and 15 minutes
A bit frustrated that we can't ride a lot of rides, so we ended up going to the Folk Museum.
Found this on our way to the museum, and I found it funny when I saw "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri".
lets have a drink first before entering the museum~
stone age era: rawr!
*please forgive me, I didn't remember the other eras. TT__TT
this is how they made grains
horse stable
scary thing about these dolls is that they moved and made sounds O.o
looks small in picture, but this replica of palace is actually quite big!
they even got a tower in this museum which we can go up there and take pictures.
view from above
view from above
view from above
We spend about 2 hours here in the folk museum and our tummies begged us for food. So we decided to have our very late lunch at lotteria before we went out from Lotte World.
Lotteria is the only fast food that sells shrimp and squid burger.
My order: shrimp burger.
*isn't the wrapper looks cute? :3
After we had our late lunch, we decided to head to Apgujeong for our next adventure.
*To be continue
UP NEXT:
2nd day of adventure in Seoul (24 January 2014) PART 2
Enjoy reading my blog! :)
XOXO
kirana
Labels: Travel








































