Hello banana!
Hello there readers,
Yup..this is like..my 3rd or 4th blog that I've made I guess. My old blogs are like waaaaaaaayyyy too "semak" and some of the posts are like soooooooo stupid (I guess) until when I read it back I was like "Omaigawd~is this me?did I wrote that?"
so this time, I want to make this blog free from
SHORT FORMS and of course
SOME STUPID CLICHÉ POST. All of the posts will be in
ENGLISH (maybe?). LOL..kidding..maybe some mix language and maybe put some LOL haha or whatever it is to make it funny and not that serious. Its not that I write all my posts in English because I want to be "mat salleh celup"..oh no no no no~ It's just that I want to practice my English writing skills and to improve it..(and since I've mention it, please excuse my grammar mistakes or typos or whatever I write seems ridiculous).
So most of my post will be like random topic..and yes, I won't post about
POLITICS & SENSITIVE ISSUES..And don't even think about linking my posts to politics/sensitive issues by commenting it at my posts..
So what else? Ah yes..enjoy reading my blog!
XOXO
kirana
| Newer Post